Hive Volleyball values our athletes, coaches, and our communities. We have and will continue to follow local, and state guidelines regarding Covid-19. All guidelines are subject to change.
- All players and coaches will be required to wear face coverings/masks when entering and during participation.
- All players will be verbally symptom checked before the start of practice
- Players should maintain 6' of distance whenever possible.
- No Spectators allowed.
- Players should use hand sanitizer or wash hands before and after each practice
- Frequent sanitation of high contact surfaces
- Please stay home if you are sick!
- If a player is experiencing any symptoms of covid-19 they will be sent home. The athlete should consult with their health care provider for an evaluation and determination if testing is recommended.
- Players that have been in direct contact (within 6' of an infected person for at least 15 minutes over a period of 24 hrs) with anyone that has tested positive will be asked to quarantine at home for 10 days or
- Day 7 after receiving a negative test result (test must occur on day 5 or later)
Return to play
Players that have tested positive for covid-19 may return to play once ALL of the following have taken place:
- Their symptoms start to get better.
- They have been fever-free for 24 hours without medicine.
- Respiratory symptoms have improved.
- It has been at least 10 days since she first had symptoms or tested positive.